View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #23
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm getting an agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Last 2 season i played for a pro team as most of you know, but i was a semi pro player cause i was practising just one time per day and lifting weights just 2 times per week.

This year i will skip college.
I'll play pro as a pro player, working 2 times per day and doing individual practises with a spanish coach.

Cause this is a important step in my career i'll "hire" an agent that talked to me in an event occured in my city.
Season starts next week, this year i will update everyone about my games and stats.

Good season for everyone.

What's your full name?
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote