View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 08:07 PM   #17
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the Starting & Ending Lineup going to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Much is going to depend on how well Chalmers plays - and I expect him to play very well mainly due to the presence of the big 3.
I think you are correct.
I believe Z will start ,, and will only play 25 spot minutes as in start of game , mid 2nd qtr.. , start of 3rd.. and spot minutes in the 4th.

At the end of the game ,, it depends on who they match up with .. but Bosh and lebron need help down low to play defense .. and someone other than them to get boards.

I think it will take till Jan. 2011 before the team figures out a rotation and feel comfortable. many people have high expectations for this team .. where I think 2011/12 is when some additional moves will occur to put them at the top for the team to beat.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote