View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2009 Blazers vs Heat(Oden has 13/20/4)

I posted this game and thought some of you may enjoy it.

Part 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh1V7sfO8dE

The rest of the parts are on my channel.

What I love about Oden is how much he can impact a game without dominating the ball offensively. Given the minutes, he'll be an elite rebounder and DPOY candidate. Notice how each of his 4 blocks are kept in play in this game. And despite not needing the ball constantly, he still has the ability to put up a respectable amount of points.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote