View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 09:20 AM   #3
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Yao Ming working out, trash talks C. Hayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
Yao looks good out there as far as footwork and offense, but his 1 on 1 looks a little sloppy. I hope he can improve that before the season. Thanks for the post!

That's what I noticed too. I know he's just coming back from an injury but you can't let Hayes do you like that. His footwork will always be there, its his defense that I'm a little worried about. He kept falling for that dream type shake in the post; the same fake Rondo always does. I laughed pretty hard when Hayes told Yao to start running.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote