View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 02:24 PM   #292
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Our "one" Panther thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
I was relieved last night after watching the second half of the Panthers-Titans game. Mike Goodson has come out of the woodwork. Our defense continues to be good. I'm still worried about our offense when it comes to the actual season and facing the more experienced players on the other teams. I think we'll be lucky to reach .500 this season. And I mean lucky!

Having Steve Smith back will help a lot. He'll get double-teamed which should help some other guys get open. It should also help the running game and give Moore a little more room since there will be less coverage up front.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote