View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 04:26 AM   #5
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2009 Blazers vs Heat(Oden has 13/20/4)

A successful season for Oden, IMO will be if he can play 65+ games, play more minutes and cut down on his foul trouble, the Blazers can improve on their W/L record and Oden can help the Blazers get to the semi-finals or conference finals. Give Greg and this young team something to build on heading forward.

I wouldn't necessarily go by stats, Oden's impact can go well beyond stats, though he's likely to be among the leaders in blocks, rebounds and FG%.

If Greg is healthy, I still expect him to take a while until he can stay on the court and have good games consistently, but barring any more major setbacks, I see him getting there.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote