View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 02:19 PM   #6
YouGotServed
Brazil 2014

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Yao Ming working out, trash talks C. Hayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
lol But supposedly Chuck Hayes does everything in practice. He shoots 3 pointers, dunks, dribbles the ball down court and calls plays, crosses people, etc... I wish he could do this in real games.

I have never seen C. Hayes play in practice, you got me all curious now. What I like about Hayes is that he sticks to his role, and he's pretty much mastered his defense in the post. Unless you face him up, like Amare, you're not scoring on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
I thought this would get a lot more replies. I guess no one here cares about Yao

A certain website is getting all the Houston fan base.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote