View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 01:55 AM   #32
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
I think that people are complaining about this game specifically. I don't think D. Wade got too many freethrows that he didn't deserve. People seemed to be more upset with the fact that Bryant made his way to the rim and didn't get many of the calls that he seemingly should have gotten. It makes no sense to continue driving and forcing the issue only to turn the ball over and give the opposing team a fast break.

From what I saw of this game[everything but the first quarter], the only reason the Heat would get the breaks would be either off of strips, blocks or Kobe looking for a foul and not to put the ball into the hoop, while everytime I saw Wade drive, he was looking to get the ball into the hoop[exception being the last drive] instead of jumping up and throwing his arms. It's simple, you drive, look to score and get hacked, the refs blow the whistle, you drive with the only intent of drawing a foul, then throw your arms in the air after being stripped, no call.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote