View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 08:56 PM   #17
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All-Defensiev teams 1955-1968

I don't think that blocks are really representative of how great a rim protector a player is. Both Hakeem and Robinson's Blocked shots #s are a bit inflated compared to how good they were. I think that Duncan, who I don't think ever got 3+ blocks per game was actually a bit better rim protector because he stayed on the ground, and didn't go very far from the rim to get blocks. It's still interesting to know Russell and Wilt's insane block #s though.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote