View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 07:00 AM   #9
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshk
Good article. As everybody else said, he needs to improve shot blocking, rebounding and assists. I think he may be becoming a little bit of a ballhog, and thats not good. Sometimes he just throws up forced shots, if its not there pass it back out.

I don't think tose shots are forced as of the last 20 games. He goes to the line quite often now because those shot are called "aggression". The refs do reward him when he is aggressive, and somehow they see the laziness and call the quick fouls. I don't see him as a shot blocker. For one he doesn't leave the ground on defense at all. If he didn't have exceptional reboounders like Lee and Frye beside him, his 7 boards could be 10. He doesn't have to do it alone thats all.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote