View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 10:54 AM   #1
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Damn, this forum is dead!

It was never highly active, but I used to check in a couple of times a week. Now I hardly ever see activity in here.

So, a couple of links.
First, KD says she still wants the team sold before the season starts.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5609275

Also, pistons powered has had some interesting "myth-buster" articles as of late. I think he's way off on laimbeer not being a successful nba coach, but it (and the others) are still an interesting read.

well, shit. Looks like pistons-powered hasnt paid the bills. sorry.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote