View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 11:36 PM   #10
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people
Default Re: Anyone else upset?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Your an idiot. You get laughed off the NBA forum because you believe that the Nuggets can get some crazy package for Melo witch isn't true.

Favors + picks doesn't = Melo's value but it's the best option we've got and it's better than losing Melo for nothing in free agency. NJ wouldn't give up Lopez. Bulls wouldn't give up Noah. a 19 year old 3rd overall pick + future picks is better than nothing period.
.................................................. ..
I'm not saying nets give Lopez+ Harris + twill, I'm saying the nuggets can't take less- he's not leaving for nothing, this year is different
if nuggets give away carmelo away for a package like the favors deal its franchise suicide- nobody ever comes or stays again. The team becomes a. Joke-
Stop letting ishiots convince you nugs don't have leverage, Carmelo will not walk away from extending before cba- If he was traded its 100% that its w an extension, so you can't give him away or you would lose all valu of on other players
Carmelo is not getting traded, kmart is- and as soon as karl is fired and moves get made to complement carmelo he can extend
Don't worry I was an idiot to the foolish when saying ai needed moved for. A. Gaurd who can shoot to so ill forgive you when you've seen you're wrong- even for your parts in so heavily overrating Lawson and gkarl and so badly underrating carmelo, nene, and Jr
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote