View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 12:34 AM   #24
Real Men Wear Green
Yes, we Bradycheat?

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I just bought a Corvette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
This isn't a 2011 Silverado diesel, it's a 2000 Corvette. You don't need to be in oil and gas to afford it.

There's a multitude of reasons why I bought it now. Primarily, my expenses will never be lower. I don't have a mortgage, I don't have a family, I don't have another debt/payment in the world outside of living expenses (rent, insurance, phone, etc.) By the time I'm done paying for this car I'll be 25. I've wanted one since I was about 5 years old, and try squeezing it into the budget when you have a mortgage, a family, and kids.
That thing is sweet, and great for a young bachelor. Only potential issue I see is wintertime if you live up North, I had a friend with a hatch-back jeep that owned a whole other car for the bad weather.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote