View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 06:38 PM   #17
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
For the most part I think animes are pretty lame, especially the ones OP posted. I do like some of the older ones like Trigun and Cowboy Bebop. Samurai Champloo is probably my favorite.
Have you checked out Gurren Lagann
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote