View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 10:02 PM   #32
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
Serial Experiments Lain is awesome. In fact, it is so awesome that do this day I have refused to watch the final 2 episodes because I don't want to know how it ends. It's been ~9 years since I "watched" it.

Paranoia Agent is great, too. It's a shame Satsohi Kon passed away recently.

Oh I didn't know that. May he rest in peace then.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote