View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 07:04 PM   #68
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What kind of phone do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheyhigh

overall its a good phone, not sure if it's just my phone but it does tend to lag quite a bit after i've been using it for a while. i use the gps every day....gets a bit hot as well.
I went to Verizon and used this the other day. I'm glad I still have the original Droid. The MotoBlur-like overlay on the phone makes it really choppy and laggy. I hate that.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote