View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 12:09 PM   #74
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What kind of phone do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge

Planning on getting the Torch soon.

I'd highly advise against the Torch, at least until they patch up some of the current glitches. I know some people who work at a logistics company that ships out RIM products across Canada and the amount of returns they've gotten on the Torch phone has apparently been heavy. The same thing happened with the Tour model (which eventually conformed to being a pretty solid product) but its not uncommon for the initial batches of phones or any piece of technology for that matter to have fixable issues...

As for myself, I'm currently kickin the Bold 9700 which has been worth every penny I paid for it... Thus far
*Knocks on wood*
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote