View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 03:36 PM   #1
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Jefferson's D is looking really good

I was suprised by how well he played defense against Phoenix and LA. Especially against Pau. He was contesting everything extremely well, and really seemed to bother him. His defensive rotations still aren't that great, but with how well he's playin one on one, I expect his team D to improve too. I'm really impressed by how well he's playing.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote