View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 09:08 PM   #8
Don Che
I hit open 5-footers

Default Marbury can take some time off.

OK. Am I the only one that wants Marbury to be out for some time...
I want to see Nate and Mardy play to truly know how good they are running an offense...And remember when the knicks play well and make the playoffs , Marbury wont be on the team we need a general thats younger and we must check out who we have...

Crawford might be the right guy for the job you never know...He was a pg in college and beat out jay williams(when a lottery pick) at that spot in chicago.. I think he feels more uncomfortable when he's at the 2...His turnovers are not bringin up the ball..its off curls and going one on one with the defenders...If u tell Crawford to pass he will pass and at a high rate.

Marbury is playin his best ball..it would be best now to actually trade him for a younger and better fit pg.He has gained value durin this time...Marbury is talented but lets face it...hes seen his better days he wont be playin if/when the knicks make it to the ship.

Zeke says that we are rebuilding...we should actually do so by developing our younger talent and getting rid of our older ones.
Don Che is offline   Reply With Quote