View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 06:19 PM   #3
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jefferson's D is looking really good

He is a bit of a ball stopper, but I don't really have a problem with it as long as he passes out of doubles and keeps scoring as well as he does. I don't really expect him to be a good passer.
However, I don't like Millsap shooting all those jumpers. He was fine last year when he took them when they were sure things, but I don't like him playing out on the perimeter. Hopefully he stops once D-Will is back, you can tell it really hurts his offense when Deron is out.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote