View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 08:09 PM   #12
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What kind of shoes do you wear and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejumpa
Adidas...all day everyday. I haven't bought a pair of Nikes in like 15 years. That may change as everyone is telling me Kobes are legit and I need some new bball shoes. Adidas is slipping up lately.

to play most of the times i chose Adidas, but the new coming of Nike is pretty good.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote