View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 03:47 AM   #1
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Recommend me a movie to see

I was talking with Shannon in other thread about movies (ok, it was more about Alba's movies) and then i thought about starting this thread.

This weekend after back to back games i'll stay a lot of time in home resting, which movies you recommend me to see?
Any genre, any year .. feel confortable.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote