View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 01:39 AM   #6
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GT: Game 1 vs Blazers 10/27

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
I saw the second half mainly, so I can't fully comment on everything, but VDN is an idiot. Portland is playing a zone and you bench your hottest shooter?

his rotations were so bad all night. i guess i understand wwhy the bulls fans hated him so much. i think he'll be good for this team in the long run, but gotdamn. deandre jordan was blocking everything, him and blake were playing great and in the second half dj doesn't come back in. foye played way too many minutes, and played so terrible the whole game.

maybe i should just watch the first three quarters of every game.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote