View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 05:07 PM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is it just me or is this basically what every Portland fan believe/hope?

I'm with Toizumi that there is a big difference between believe and hope. I hope the Blazers win the championship this year and every year, but I don't believe it will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
1. Greg Oden is going to become a defensive monster with a very efficient offense to anchor the Blazers defense into #1 in the league.

I believe this has a good chance of happening and I certainly hope it happens.

Quote:
2. Nicolas Batum is going to be the next Scottie Pippen on defense and offense minus the playmaking and leadership.

I would like this to happen, but I don't believe it will and I'm not overly hopeful about it. Instead, I believe that Batum could be a more athletic Shane Battier that could be better off the dribble.

Quote:
3. LaMarcus Aldridge is going to break out and finally becoming equivalent to Pau Gasol.

I don't believe this will happen. I hope Aldridge can get more aggressive down low on offense and defense, but I don't think he will ever be as good as Pau or play like him (he is just too perimeter oriented)

Quote:
4. Blazers will use Andre Miller and Marcus Camby's expiring contract to acquire another key addition.

I think it is more possible that it will be Miller and Przybilla, and it is more likely that only 1 gets traded.

Quote:
5. Brandon Roy is the leader for years to come and the Portland Trailblazers finally become a contender for years to come.

The first half of the statement already seems true, and the second part I think depends on the first point quoted.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote