View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 01:30 PM   #6
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Charlie Villanueva furious with Kevin Garnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
I think there's probably a lot of players in the league who are upset with Charlie. I'm not condoning what KG said but I think most players probably look at something like that and think it should have been handled without the use of media. Like DKLaker said, it could have been a confrontation on the court. Or he could have simply made a phone call after the game. Nonetheless, we know trash talking goes on a lot in the NBA. Even back in the day with Jordan, Bird, Reggie, Payton, etc, etc.
well, there was a confrontation on the court and they both got Ts. I have no problem with CV calling him out semi-publicly, as KG and others are obviously embarrassed by it. Draws attention to it in a way that calling him or waiting outside the locker room would not.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote