View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 01:24 AM   #11
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andre Drummond wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
I heard about this kid before, he got game for sure .. But in high school he can do all that he wants, the tallest guys on the other team that are defending him can't put pressure on his handle so he seems confortable ..
I will like to see how he can do in college.
I can almost guarantee you that with that type of size and athleticism, he would absolutely dominate in college, even as a freshman. This guy is an absolute monster. One and done for sure, if he ends up attending college at all. I've read that there's an off chance he will do a year of prep school and go straight to the NBA, but the most likely scenario is him playing for the Huskies.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote