View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 02:57 AM   #12
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Andre Drummond wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I can almost guarantee you that with that type of size and athleticism, he would absolutely dominate in college, even as a freshman. This guy is an absolute monster. One and done for sure, if he ends up attending college at all. I've read that there's an off chance he will do a year of prep school and go straight to the NBA, but the most likely scenario is him playing for the Huskies.

Please explain me that, i'm not from US, there is things that i don't get.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote