View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 02:11 PM   #24
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone Excited for BlackOps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
What is so great about hardened edition? jw

Quote:
The Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition includes:

Limited edition Black Ops Collector’s Medal w/display case
4 extra playable co-op maps not in the standard edition
Exclusive Black Ops Xbox® Live® avatar outfit
Premium, special-edition SteelBook™ case
Call of Duty: Black Ops full game

In bold that is the selling point. The 4 maps are from Call of Duty World at War. You get to play those maps on the Black Ops engine, with the newer guns. As far as what other changes were made to the game? Not sure. Like I dont know if the mystery box will feature the ray gun, wunderwaffle. But those maps, well I only played 2 of them (shi no numa, der rise) were fun. So now you can play them on the new COD. I wouldnt say its great but I am a fan of the zombie modes. Couldnt care less about the steel case, lil BS medal or exclusive avatar. I just wanna kill some zombies man!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote