View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 07:34 AM   #35
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anyone Excited for BlackOps?

Yeah, I'm having a day of MW2 today. Had some great times playing that game, and was the first CoD game I ever purchased, and now I'm really into FPS games thanks to it.

For all it's flaws and exploits, damn it's addictive. Some kid I know on my friends list somehow managed to rack up 29 days worth of play time. That is beyond no-lifing. I'm barely at 4 and a half days, and it felt like I played the game all the time. But this is for Xbox, and before I got one, I put in a few hours on the PC version too.

It's a sad goodbye to MW2, but time to move onto the next thing! I'm hoping mine will be arriving around this time tomorrow.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote