View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 10:58 AM   #38
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone Excited for BlackOps?

My first two choices for PC FPS were Bad Company 2 and Medal Of Honor, but EA online apparently has a historically abysmal online support.

I bought Bad Company 2 this week and I'm unable to connect to their online network for multi-player games. I can't even return it, either. Thousands upon thousands of people are having this same problem, and they've had this problem for several months with no official word from EA. I'm officially boycotting EA products for the rest of my life.

So, even though I despise the MW franchise, this game might be my only choice.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote