View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 09:35 AM   #20
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post Your Mike D'antoni stuff here!!!

Im not willing to give any credit honestly to D'Antoni for our defensive improvement.As much as I rip some guys,our defense IMO seems to be where it is because of enhanced effort.We still are fundamentally weak in alot of areas on D.We just play way harder on that end and alotta credit has to go to Turiaf and Douglas.Although I'm not a fan of Douglas,he sets the tone for our pgs and wing players defensively.We're more active with our hands then we've been in almost a decade.I think Turiaf has set the tone for our bigs.4 once,ppl actually think twice before coming in the lane on us.Something Eddy Curry,David Lee,Jerome James,Al Harrington etc etc etc never provided.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote