View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 10:45 AM   #74
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pray for me fellow Lakers fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droth24
Hey everyone no real news yet but i went down on monday to get a cat scan to see if the chemo is working or not. going down to philly to find out the results and start my fourth round of chemo. I am realllllly nervous to be honest. wish me luck!. Btw i turned 18 on tuesday! so hopefully i get a good gift for my bday.
stay strong, be positive
gts is offline   Reply With Quote