View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 04:48 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tony Parker has filed for divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
Don't know about anyone else, but this sure came out of the blue to me. Just goes to show that you don't really know people, just how the media portrays them.
I always felt the way Tony spoke about her was far more respectful, nice than she spoke about him. He spoke like she was his partner, she spoke like he was a valued pet.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote