View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 11:35 PM   #186
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest
You didn't like Finally Famous 3? That mixtapes amazing

I was lukewarm on Finally Famous 3. Big Sean is always entertaining to listen to just because he's goofy as **** but none of the songs really drew me in beside Too Fake.

I was actually dissapointed with Vizzy Zone after 1 or 2 listens too. That mixtape got stale quick. Everybody's Nobody was a lot better.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote