View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 07:27 AM   #158
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Anybody know if you can download the new episode yet?

You must have missed my comment just a couple up from yours.

Anyway, I have an off-the-wall theory. If anyone wants to read it it's in white text. A bit far-fetched I suppose, but I thought it was still a fun idea. Here it is:

Merle brought the zombies to their camp. He captured some and loaded them into the back of the van. Before releasing them onto the camp he first disabled their security measures. It was his method of getting revenge for being left to rot.

ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote