View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 07:57 PM   #23
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Cousins kicked out of practice

Cousins needs to chill out for real. He thinks this is back in high school or Kentucky where he can just slouch but slouching can only carry you a short distance. I'm really rooting for him because i think he has a huge potential but if he doesn't check his attitude and also doesn't try produce, he's not going to be in the league that long. You're in a perfect situation. You are getting paid millions to play a game you grew up on even though your on a small market team(which means less scrutiny). You can get all the girls you want. All you've got to do is show up to practice and try hard.
I could understand if the coach was an ass, but there hasn't been any indication that Westpal is a d1ck.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote