View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 03:35 AM   #45
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cousins kicked out of practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Yep.....a disruptive player, can be as damaging as an "injury prone" rep....teams just wont take that chance...I mean christ, look what happened to AI after her completely killed his reputation along the years. AI could STILL contribute today if he wasnt a pain in the ass.
I think that's mostly because Stern hates him.

I would say someone with the talent to be in the NBA who's gotten a bad rap he can't shake is Rashad McCants. And yes I'm only bringing him up because ESPN has lately. I didn't know that was the reason he wasn't making a roster.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote