View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 03:12 PM   #53
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cousins kicked out of practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
lol...

I don't think the coach is helping it out, either. And that team doesn't have anyone to stand up to him. Imagine him on the same team as someone like Shaq or even someone like Kobe. They'd help him out a lot.

I think he truly believes he can get traded from that team. But I don't think he can. It would be stupid to trade him and nobody is going to come at them with a worthwhile offer.

Dude is really good. He's got a lot of mental toughness. He's just channeling it the wrong way. And the coach is feeding into it by trying to fight with him.

Why kick him out of practice? No reason for that. It's like back in the day when people would say you're misbehaving you get out of school suspension... lol then you go out and party.

If they trade Cousins, I hope he goes to a good team. Man there are so many places he could go and succeed.

-Smak

Come on man stop making excuses for dude. There are plenty of reasons to kick him out of practice. Back in school? How can you compare school and the professional basketball league? This is Cousins career. He shouldnt have declared. People say these kids have a right to enter the NBA and recieve millions dispite not earning it. Well when you make that jump the responsibility exceeds even moreso than it did when you went from high school to college. This isnt college, AAU, high school anymore. This is the big leagues.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote