View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #12
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kobe takes a shot at the Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by For_Three
Hmm I am pretty sure it is. That was pretty good too. Quick and to the point.

I agree with Niko. If Kobe is as competitive as his fans say he is, I don't think he would be trying to think of something witty to say about the Heat that only true basketball geeks like us would understand at a time like this, I think he'd be more focussed on what it will take for the Lakers to pull themselves out of this slump. As Niko said, team meetings happen all the time, it just isn't at crisis-point for the Lakers.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote