View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 10:12 AM   #21
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ACC/Big Ten Challenge

As a die hard MSU, I knew there was no chance they win at Duke. What have we seen of the Spartans in recent history to suggest they win these early season games away from home against a top 5 team?

If this is March and these two teams play, seeing how the players have performed the past couple seasons in the tourny, I honestly give MSU a 50/5o chance. I seriously wouldn't make them an underdog assuming they go into the tourny the same way they have the last two seasons.

Come March they will be better than the last two seasons and while Duke is really good.....I think they look that way because there aren't any GREAT teams this year or last (obviously since Duke might be the worst title team in history lol).

Playing Duke in the tourny would scare me no more than MSU going up against Louisville or UConn two seasons ago.

Last edited by Dolphin : 12-02-2010 at 10:17 AM.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote