View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 11:09 AM   #91
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pray for me fellow Lakers fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droth24
Another update. i went down yesterday to start my fifth round of chemo. three weeks ago my CEA was all the way down to an 11! so its probably lower now! and my platelets and white blood cells are back to normal range so my doc gave me the thumbs up for bball! such a good day. kicking cancers ass. still not close to being done with the fight but on the right track! thank you all for your prayers and support, it all is working!

SWEEEEET!!!!

Great to hear lil bro!!!

Kicking cancer's a$$ now kick some a$$ on the court!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote