View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 03:07 AM   #9
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: most amount of $ you've found and where?

$250 on the Atlantic City boardwalk, early like 8am, I was riding bikes with my family. It was just laying there in piles and people were just walking by it one lady even said he's taking somebodies money like i was robbing somebody face to face. Next day I found a twenty dollar bill in Tropicana. One time I dropped like $300 (my entire paycheck, cashed of course) in Home Depot and some lady turned it into the front desk.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote