View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 04:36 PM   #19
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: most amount of $ you've found and where?

I once found two crisp (albeit rolled up, edges were pristine) hundred dollar bills found sticking in the butt crack of an apparently deceased Meth dealer at a rest stop in Des Moines, Iowa. I'm from around Baltimore, MD, mind you.

My question was, why pay back your dealer if you're going to kill him? Also, WHY de-cloth him and rob him of his nobility entering the after-life, wherever that may be?
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote