View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 10:59 PM   #97
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pray for me fellow Lakers fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droth24
Hey everyone just thought id give an update as to how i am doing so far this round. and i am doing better this round than ever before. i usually would take a week off of physical activity after chemo but i returned to bball yesterday, only 4 days after chemo. i feel pretty good, ive lost about five pounds but thats normal. ive actually gained weight since ive started treatment, but i was pretty built before chemo now, not so much. but hey cant complain haha. i have started smoking pot though since ive been diagnosed (its the only thing that gets rid of side effects a little and doesnt give me terrible side effects). But yeah i feel relatively good. ill post again and let you all know how my tournament goes this weekend.

Awesome... Repped as soon as I can!!! Everyone Rep DRoth24!!!!

Glad to see you are making proper use of medical marijuana. My grandmother used it years ago for glaucoma and it did help her.

Keep updating us!!!!!!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote