View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #408
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
sorry about your parents, timmeh. hope things work out for you.

and i'm not rooming with artex haha, he's already getting into enough trouble with his two roommates who he lives in an apartment with.

and owl, you don't actually have to have a bachelor's degree, you just need to complete all of the pre-optometry courses in order to transfer to an optometry school, but it is recommended to have your bachelor's so i might end up staying to finish that. and if things go according to plan, i'll be transferring to the southern california college of optometry in fullerton, so i won't be too far away from where i am now.

Cool dude. I hope you're leaving spare time to have fun, meet females, yada yada yada along the way.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote