View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 10:32 PM   #101
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pray for me fellow Lakers fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
Great news droth good stuff.. keep attacking!

and socal you believe grandma? mine drank port wine for "medicinal purposes" lol

my grandma was a saint! and she definitely had glaucoma badly... she did these eye drops for most of her life.... so yeah, i believe her! now grandpa getting into her stash is a whole other story.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote