View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 09:10 AM   #20
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Amar'e Stoudemire Fan Thread

One thing became apparent to me this year.Amare is better than Bosh! I wanted Bosh here over Amare but I've come to the realization that Bosh is just to nice and gentle of a guy.Not to say Amare is a jerk,because he's really not.The guy is a class act off the court and seems tailor made for the NY media.However,when he gets on the court,the beast comes outta him.Im not sure Bosh has a beast in him.He has a higher skill set than Amare but he doesnt have that NY toughness in him.That fire that says even when my shot is a lil off,I can get 30 because I'm gonna take you down low and abuse you like Ike did Tina.I wasnt sure Melo had that @ first too,until that series against the LAkers where he locked down Kobe and had angry breakup sex to Kobe's defense on him lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote