View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 03:28 AM   #25
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cop turns off camera and commences 2 whooping womans ass *Video*

I am with the cop on this one right up until he turns the camera off.

Why the F-CK would he do that UNLESS he was about to beat her ass down?

It's not like she was being violent or threatening in the video we can see. She is just being an uncooperative fool. Its just that as soon as the cop turns off the video.... I just don't think I can trust his side for anything once he did that. There is literally ZERO reason to do that. You have to actively decide to turn that video off. Its not like he bumped the button or kicked out a cord on accident. The fact that the next thing we see is her in a pool of blood with broken teeth just cements it to me that the camera went off b/c the dude lost his temper and decided to kick her ass.

Last edited by kentatm : 12-12-2010 at 03:32 AM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote