Thread: Marijuana
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 01:40 AM   #22
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Marijuana

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
oh man the first time i had brownies was before the big 'college campus outside festival blowout party/concert'. i only ate 1, but we put so much stuff into it, it just tanked me, and i fell asleep and was a log before the stereotypical party started. i'm a pretty lightweight when it comes to pot though, always been more of a drinker.

haha yes its such a more intense high, youre jsut high all over. i remember this one time, they gave brownies at clubs that are like 2x the dosage of weed and so on, and my friend got one that was 10x, and they recommended that you only eat it in small portions. so we gave our room mate who was from alabama and doesnt really ever smoke a little chuck about the size of a 50 cent piece, and he was lit lmao i just remember him laying on the couch talking about spiders crawling under his skin and how hes never doin this again hahahah he was fine though it was too funny
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote