View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 12:21 PM   #5
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wherever you are, and however you may be accessing my show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Cowherd
Hey.....meatball, your entire life is a dumpster fire.

Move out of your mom's basement.

Sheesh.........

don't listen to 'messageboard guy' Herd.

he's too busy fashioning a new tinfoil hat in his mom's basement.

this is big boy stuff right here, no under dog nonsense, nobody likes the under dog, you know how I know? you told me, check the ratings...

Last edited by JtotheIzzo : 12-14-2010 at 12:28 PM.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote